Captured: britannia_sosie


Name: Sophie
From : England

Wearing: Beret, Pretty in love Hot buys leggings, LE spiked bag, Rio hot buys leblon miniskirt, Basics pink tube top, and the other stuff I forgot to write down.. :/
I chose this outfit because I just love this outfit a lot! I love the color pink so that's another reason I chose this outfit. She did a very good job matching the pieces together. I really like the Hot Buys skirt and the LE bag. The outfit would look good with or without the jacket, but it probably would make a very big difference in the outfit without it. I also like the layered necklaces. Overall I love this outfit and think it's soo cute!

Here are the opinions from the Captured team!

AmberDoll: Wow there is a lot going on in this outfit but I like it. Those hotbuy leggings are hard to wear but I think they work well in this outfit so she has managed to pull them off. I'm a big fan of long necklaces so I love these. Nice choice.
Anastasiarts: I like the colour combination very much, it looks beautiful. I don't like the tights -even though they are HB- so it would be better for me without them and i would also prefer different shoes. But overall it's really nice, good choice :)

What do you think??
____________________

Watch out dollies, you might get captured... ;)


P.S. Anastasiarts isn't going to be able to post her Captured.. Sorry! =(
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.