Captured: To_Royal



From: USA

Wearing... Too many items to mention :) Click her name to visit her suite and see for yourself.

Hello from Portugal! It's Amber again and I’m on holidays in the Algarve right now but I still managed to find a great outfit for this weeks captured post. This week’s outfit was created by To_Royal. On first glance it just looks like any dress you could buy in starplaza but if you look closer you can see that she created the whole thing herself and the detail she put into it is amazing. Her hair and make-up is probably not to everyone’s taste but I think it’s very high fashion and interesting. Even if you don't like it you can respect the fact that tried something different than just “panda eyes and nude lips” as I saw a few people complain about last week :) Her outfit is short and simple but full of creative detail. I love these kind of outfits so it’s a definite winner for me.


Now lets see what the rest of the team thinks...

Jpstar135 – I like the outfit. I especially love when people make their own outfits out of objects.. the outfit is cute! She even used a light fixture at the bottom of the dress if you can see it. She did a good job accessorizing too. Overall I think this outfit is cool and cute!

Mote-mee – Ohh…! This is soo cute! The dress is just so fabulous and different. I love it! Every single piece. And it’s so creative! 5/5 for sure! :D

Anastasiarts – Well the turban and hair are a little strange together but the rest isn’t bad at all! I like the dress, I can’t see if it is made or decorated by her with interior items or clothes but I like it very much! I also like the necklace and generally the whole outfit looks cool :]

LovelyHula - I’m not this kind of style, I’m not into that kind of stuff anyway. It’s cute. She should have taken off those bracelets as well and lighter nail polish. Overall it’s cute and I would rate it 5/10


So USD readers what do you think of my outfit choice this week?

See you next week.

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.