Captured: eclay & AFOOF3



(click her name to visit her suite)

Wearing...Various interior items. I think the picture is self-explanatory :)

Hello everyone. It’s Amber here again for my captured post this week. I decided to treat you to not one but two outfits this week! Mainly because I couldn’t choose between them and I felt they both deserve recognition.

So let’s start with eclay’s outfit. As you can see she has made her outfit entirely from interior items and I think it’s absolutely beautiful. The reason I love this outfit so much is because she's not trying too hard. We all know that sometimes with outfits made from interior items people either put too many things on at once or the items are not in proportion of one another and to be honest it’s a disaster. But not in this case! Even her dolls skin tone and make up is matched to perfection. This is a typical example of the kind of outfit I love to find on stardoll. It shows real creativity and the result is flawless.


Now let’s see what the rest of the captured team thinks...

Jpstar135 – I really love this dress!!! I think it’s so pretty. I like the way it kind of flows. The outfit is like a winter snow queen look and the shoes are cool too. I love this dress so much though! :]

Mote-mee – This outfit is very creative! It reminds me a bit of an angel. The only thing that’s missing is the glory. It’s so pretty the way she has made that skirt/dress with the curtains. Lovely :]

Anastasiarts – It’s simple but it has a lot of creativity in it! It looks kind of like a wedding dress though.

LovelyHula – I don’t like it much. It’s not really an outfit more of a prom dress kind of thing. But it’s cute. She looks like an all white queen which is good! I would give it 5/10 good job!

Lots of different opinions there. Now moving on to outfit number 2..



AFOOF3

Wearing… Evening Falls zip scalloped top, Elle basic miniskirt, DKNY ruffle skirt, Bizou DIY bow, Voile gala gloves, 2x Evening Falls pink slinky necklaces, 2x Tingeling fabric boleros and Rio stitch detail platforms.

I have to say the second I visited her suite I just knew this was a winning outfit. What makes this outfit so amazing is the skirt. The way she has used the necklaces and boleros to add extra layers to it is such a great idea. The pink and black colour scheme works fantastically together too. Great outfit with an extra touch of creativity. Perfect.


As for the rest of the captured team….

Jpstar135 – I love this outfit! It’s really cute! I like how she made the skirt, I thought that was creative. The belt is nice because without it, it would be plain. But it still would be cute just not as cute. I don’t think the gloves were really necessary because they don’t really show up. But I still love this outfit overall!!

Mote-mee – Ohh! This is the best captured outfit until now…It’s amazing! I love how creative she has been. Pink and black is amazing together. This is just so gorgeous. It’s an amazing skirt she has made with the pink necklaces :] So pretty! Wish it was me!

Anastasiarts – I absolutely love it! It’s very unique and creative :) Pink also makes a nice contrast to black and it looks even more brighter. Finally, the detail I’m mostly in love with is the big bow on the waist. It’s amazing!

LovelyHula – It’s really cute! Her hair first of all is adorable she looks a little like Lady Gaga but just not blonde :p Because of the shoes and the cute funky outfit. I would give it 8/10. Fabulous!

Now that the captured team has given their opinions it’s time for you to give yours. What do you think of the outfits?

Don’t forget… Watch out dollies, you might get captured...

Amber


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.