Just to clear things up...

Yes...it's true that I'm leaving. The reason you still see me post is that I gave a one week notice. That week is nearly over. There are several reasons I decided it was best to leave. My health is one reason. The other reasons are complicated, so I will not bore you with them. I've enjoyed getting to know most of you. There have been a few bad eggs that liked to give me a hard time for not posting 24/7 as they wanted. I wish them well. I'm leaving my writing position, not Stardoll, or this blog. You will still see me in the comments. MSM has stated that I can return in the future if I so choose. We'll see. I need to sort things out right now. I love this blog and it's readers! Be nice to the new writer/writers, please.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.