Fashion Week + Cyanide Magazine

Hello all,
Sorry for the lack of posts, but I will be sort of posting on a daily basis because of a certain week that I know a lot of you are excited about, Stardoll Fashion Week!


Above you can see that I will be posting several magazine releases with a short review of some of my best and worst picks from the magazine. Next magazine is Red Lips Magazine by Agnes Chimere. Then Cyanide Magazine by Yasmin (Check below) on Friday. On saturday its Forever Chic Magazine by Nicole. Last but not least Runway magazine by Pauline...As I have posted above, Cyanide Magazine is being released on Friday, Yaaay! Well, the spoiler is very interesting, I have no idea what it is supposed to mean but I love the delicacy and femininity in the colors, especially that Cyanide is usually an aggressive shade of black or green. I am looking forward for this magazine release!
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.