New update at Stardoll Blog



Well, as almost everyone had already seen the Official Stardoll Blog has a new update!!

If you look with attention on the computer on the picture, it is showing a new COVERGIL MAGAZINE, with this written on there : "LIFESTYLES OF THE DOWNTOWN ELITE", also you can see that the covergirl doll is showing a new pose, so I am wondering, it will be an announcement that Stardoll will pass into a big makeover including with some new poses for our dolls or I am just being crazy? 

NOTE: Let me explain you something ...I know I am being crazy about that, it would required a lot of work to turn all of our clothes to fit in our doll on the different poses, so I think it WILL NOT happen!! 






So, what is your opinion?

xoxo, soreymenano

special thanks to Celia SoriaLeona7820Ruby77formetoknowandforyoutonotElizaBess




Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.