"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #15


Hello everyone. Again I have to apologize for late post, this weekend I was visiting my gran, I haven't seen her in a while and I really missed her. Anyway, this week was full with releases, 3 to be exact, which is unusual. There were some spoilers for new achievement trophies, and absence of weekly hotbuys. Other last week's news are going to be recapped now.

We already got used to this, a new offer each Monday. This week there was a quite good one. Look bellow.


I was planning to renew my membership anyway, and this was a nice addition, though 38 stardollars isn't really much. But for people buying 500, 1000, 3000 stardollars, this was really fantastic offer. Did anyone of you take advantage of it?

The same day, new Riviera collection arrived.


Colors, patterns, and shapes are really nice and perfect for summer, though I'm not a huge fan of swimwear, at least on Stardoll. But you can make a nice outfit and wear it in your beach villa suite.

On Tuesday, fantastic Archive collection arrived.


It is full of Victorian themed clothes, with Striped Masquerade Gown being the most rare and exclusive piece, and even it is priced 60 stardollars, which is quite a lot for some members, it was previously sold in bazaar for no less than 250 stardollars, there are also 2 other Victorian gowns, quite rare and exclusive. Some users were mad for paying the huge amount of stardollars for certain items, but most of them, especially newer members, were excited and pleased.

Then there was a break, with previously mentioned absence of Weekly Hotbuys, until Friday, when new Museum Mile interior and clothing collection arrived.


Inspired by famous Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, it has a variety of shapes and patterns, clothes are really nice for themed suites, but I am sure some users can create good everyday outfits by using them. I liked bags, as they are in starcoins, and with me having some extra, managed to buy all of them. Not sure about dresses though.


That's it, for this week. I am looking forward to next one, with some new changes coming up, hopefully soon. So now vote the poll if you wish, (no, I won't add 'none of above' option as I'm afraid many would chose that one, sorry), and add me on Stardoll if you want to chat about last week, or anything at all, or just drop a message in my guestbook, my username is vampirelady33. See you next week, or maybe sooner.



~ Venus
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.