"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #14


Good evening, people in Europe. First of all, I want to apologize for late post, I was out of town, visiting my cousins, last few days, and just got back few hours ago. I just needed a change of my ordinary life. Speaking of changes, there are some coming our way on our favorite site. Just wait and see.

The week started with yet another offer from Stardoll.


I may be repeating myself, but I do like these kind of offers, where Stardoll gives us discount on membership and we get some nice gifts in addition. Not sure whether I will take advantage of it, though, as I prefer smaller membership packages, like for 2 weeks, month tops. What about you?

The same day, finally, Stardoll updated their Wordpress blog.

As you can read from pic above, they are planning to update it more and more often, which I am really looking forward to. They released some more posts the same week, with spoilers about (possibly) new features, and featuring some user created kitchens in Stardoll suites. I am not sure, though, if this is the reason there haven't been any starblogger post on Stardoll.com site for a while.

One new release this week, (not counting re-release), arrived on Tuesday.


The theme is graduation, which some people are expecting soon, or have already had it. Clothes are okay, my favorite is pink long gown, as I love long gowns overall on Stardoll. There are some other stuff for you to mix and match, and make a nice outfit.

I mentioned a change in introduction part, as we got some spoilers for it.


Users are speculating this might be a change in overall layout, making it look like Stardoll on Facebook. And while some are looking forward to change, others are complaining. Personally, I am looking forward to change, as I got kinda bored of Stardoll lately.

On Thursday, we got a fantastic new re-release. (Note the sarcasm.)


Yeah, the theme is nice, but:
1. Most of Stardoll users are either too young or old to think about wedding, and ones who do, they don't spend that much time on Stardoll anyway.
2. Seriously, Stardoll, with your big team of talented workers and all the money you get from users, we'd at least expect to get some new clothes, not last year's releases. I am pretty disappointed.
The interior is nice, though, but I, as many others, don't really pay attention to interior anyway. 

And just like that, another week flew by. I am really wondering what will be your choice for this week's top moment, so vote bellow.



Love,
~ Venus
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.