Want to be in the next Who wore it best?

Hello readers,
Thanks for all the constructive criticism in the last post. I won't choose tights again - don't worry! Also i can't help who i choose, first i choose a random person then i keep choosing random people until i find someone with the same item as that person. I didn't do it on person and next time if i get two outfits like that i will see if they are any more people. Also lots of people are telling me to do it in a different way where i choose an item and you all have to make an outfit with it but there are too many competitions like that on blogs but would you prefer it that way though? Please comment and tell me. Also, a few people have been saying that i have copied it off other blogs - no i have not!
----------
Do you want to be in this weeks Who wore it best?
Then all you have to do is this:
1. Post your username in comments.
2. I will then pick a random name using random line picker.
3. Next, I will find someone else in comments that is wearing one item that you also have on.
4. After that, I will make a post with both your outfits on and my opinion on the outfits.
5. Then you choose who you like best! (There will be a poll to vote.)

----------
I have made three simple rules for you to follow as well:
1. Only comment with your username once in the comments! (I will know if you don't follow this rule!)
2. Don't post in my guestbook with your username. I only read the ones that are in the comments of this post.
3. If you have already been in one of the posts, don't comment again - other people need a turn too!
----------
The next post should come next Tuesday!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment!
-Lozzyy.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.