Stardoll Discussions

I know I'm a free items writer but I thought I should post this.
In June, Stardoll deleted all the topics in clubs that hadn't been posted in for a month or over. Stardoll did this without warning people. It was a problem for many people that used the clubs, especially role-players. In June, I contacted them and this is the message I recieved.

Earlier today, me and a friend were discussing if it was possible to get the old discussions and posts back. There is actually a way but it's tricky. Most of you will probably it's pointless to get those topics back but I know there are some people who want those topics back. I think some of you may even know about this.
When posting in a club, near the top of your post, there is link saying 'List all posts by...'. If you click here, it'll show you every post in that club posted by that certain user. Including the ones from the deleted topics.
I think this is handy for people like me who are roleplayers and would like to read certain posts or topic.
This information may be useless to some of you but it's quite handy to others.
 Credit to AppleCharm23 for helping out.

BlazePotter
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.