Survivor-Fashion Edition Fifteenth Elimination

Hello everyone, here is the fifteenth elimination.
First vote, I-Love-Green.
Second vote, shanie2k8.
Third vote, I-Love-Green.
Fourth vote, I-Love-Green.
Fifth vote, shanie2k8.
Sixth vote, shanie2k8.
There is a tie, 3 votes for I-Love-Green and 3 votes for shanie2k8.
The person going home will be the person who received less votes in Task 15.
I-Love-Green got 68 votes and shanie2k8 got 66 votes.
Fifteenth person leaving Survivor-Fashion Edition is shanie2k8.
Thanks for playing. 
Outwit, outplay and outlast. Survivor-Fashion Edition.
Rosalie/waifish.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.