HotBuys Shorts: Vote!

Hey everyone.

Here is the poll for the HotBuys shorts competition. There were surprisingly an awful lot of entries for this competition, I was expecting a lot less entries considering the shorts are well.... not that nice. To be honest I don't really like them, I find them impossible to match with anything and I just don't think they look good with anything but that's just my taste. :) Despite this some of the entries I got were actually quite nice. There were a few links that didn't work and a few other disqualifications but not too many. So here they are





As with all polls you can vote for 3 outfits and voting closes in 2 days on January 8th at 5pmGMT.

Vote, play fair and be nice.





Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.