HotBuys competition vote!

Hey everyone.
Here is the poll for the HotBuys mesh top competition. I think there was a bit of a glitch when signing the topic entering the competition, some people told me they weren't able to sign and the comment didn't appear etc. This has never happened before and I'm going to presume it was a once off glitch however if for some reason in the future there is ever a glitch like that again and you can't sign the topic just give me your entry in my guestbook. Glitches like this are out of my hands I tried my best to figure out what was wrong but it was a problem with blogger not anything I did or could fix. Unfortunately these things happen and I apologise if you missed out on entering due to this glitch. So anyway lets move on and get to the poll!




As always you can vote for 3 outfits and voting closes in 2 days on January 20th at 7pmGMT




Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.