Make up tip/ VOTE ♥

hello my dear underneathstardoll readers!!
HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR ~ 2012 ~
I understand (from your comments) that you missed USD make up posts, SO HERE I AM!!
Congratulations to our winner : MKA-RC-lover (contact me to get a prize)

As I told u the next winner will win 150 SDS+ a USD collaboration! So vote the one who deserves to be featured on USD: ♥

Let's move on my tip!!!
INSPIRATION : the girl with the dragon tattoo!! I have read the books, seen Swedish movies + now a Hollywood movie? Yay!! What do you think?
I missed you all ♥
x.o.x.o. sa...gataki

Next week’s collage: Send me your make up entry (through tinypic/photobucket or any other picture’s program ) here in comments section or with Facebook picture in my FB (my FB is Sa Gataki) or tell me to look in your suite..!


Make up theme: the girl with the dragon tattoo!!
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.