Drop your Line : Iconic Chic


Iconic Chic is a Fashion Line owned by Aura (master04), she's the designer and also the graphic designer.

For the moment you can't judge her graphic skills... Cause it's a new Fashion Line and so she'll release the first collection of it.

So here's the spoiler...


Chic no? What do you think about the shoes? I love it by the way.

The most important information... Is that a good graphic designer is looking for Models to be in her Fashion Line!
So what are you waiting for ? click here to apply.

However if you want more informations about this new upcoming Fashion Line, here's what the owner herself said about it:

"Okay, My fashion line, will be a unique one. Because, I will do clothes for each occasion but in those clothes there will be a touch of chic."

Also about her inspirations:

"My inspirations, are the clothes that look very chic, but they just don&#t look chic, they look amazing. Those are my inspirations, of the clothes I will designed for my fashion line. :D"

So, please take a minute to show your support, follow and maybe apply to be a model by clicking


Thoughts?
Comments?
Feel free to say what you think about this Fashion Line on the comment section of this post! :)

I'll be back with another stardoll upcoming Fashion Line really soon...




Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.