Captured:angel_girl_60


(Click the Picture to Go to her Suite)
Hey USD Its Adri wishing you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (United States)
Just a heads up, I wont have a Fashion Tip of the Week today cause im very busy since today is Thanksgiving, sorry!
Anyways, I love this outfit, something about it touched me.Its very simple and doesn't look all creative but everything just matches so well.But please take under consideration that this week I was spending spare time helping my mom prepare food for Thanksgiving

Shes wearing,
Perfect Day Kate Wedding skirt
Stardoll white off shoulder top 
Other world gossamer light wings
Pretty n love lace tutu skirt dress
Black Platforms



Here's what the others think,
Amber_Doll:This outfit is ok. It's definitely quite formal and simple. It does suit her doll quite well but if it were me I might add a little splash of color or a belt etc just to liven it up a bit.

That's all for this week, have a great rest of week and weekend!
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.