Must have of the week

Hello everyone! I'm trying to do this post as short as i can because i really have to go but i don't want to let you guys down, to wait one more week for the finalists. So here they are:



I love them ! ^.^

So you all have seen what summer and flower prints can do in this post and the ones before. Now, i'm thinking to do something a bit different. Wanna know why? Because I want to see you all getting edgy! so I will let you use a whole store, and I give you the freedom to choose whatever you like from it. But I ONLY want to see clothes from this store on you and nothing else! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MAKEUP! Guess what store is the Must-have of this week?



Yep you guessed it right! Fallen Angel ( you can use both Fallen Angel stores )

The best 6 outfits will get into the next post!
Good luck!

x Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.