Drop Your Line : SD Roses


SD Roses is Fashion Line designed by Robyn. (Evermore1girl)
She already released a first collection in February, here are some of my favorites dresses of this collection: 
Maybe the graphics aren´t really beautiful... but that was in February! I am personally a graphic desginer and I´m improving every day. Robyn is one of my best friend and I´m sure you may know her for her kind comments and good-tempered. She one of the stardoll sweetheart. And I saw some of her new graphics.. Today! In July!!!
The thing that I can say is : she´s about to become a super graphic designer!


Now here´s the spoiler of the next collection.

The colletion has a theme which is Medieval Gypsy´s. So I really think it´s original!
What would you think about following the blog??? Just click...


Thoughts?
Comments?
Feel free to say what you think about this Fashion Line on the comment section of this post! :)

I'll be back with another stardoll upcoming Fashion Line really soon...

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.