New Miss Sixty

The Miss Sixty spoilers we saw yesterday have been released:



Two new floors of Miss Sixty :D

I gotta say this collection is my favourite (Apart from the first) and I'll certainly be buying a lot.. will you?

Real Life Versions (Got any?):









Thanks for these 8 below Lialia_1








chloe-99
PS: I can't post from now on today or part of tomorrow... moving - away away, 3 hours!
I might be able to make a VERY quick post tomorrow, I'm not sure.. anyway, wish us luck with settling in!
UPDATE: Moved in, I'm fine and back to posting :D
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.