Must Have of the week

Hello everyone! I think that I'll keep Friday for the Must have of the week for now. Yes, I have the best outfits of last week.. wanna see them?
Here they are:



Lovely ones right? I love all that summer breeze that the outfits bring to me. Don't you feel the same :>?

About this week's must have.. it's something special. My love for McQueen designs is obvious now :D It's not a dress how it usually was, but I believe that those are MASTERPIECES!

This one is the Stardoll version


And this one is the real life. I love them even more in real version! Check them out


I LOVE THEM! And I think that they are the Must-haves of this summer! Don't you love them too?
Wear them! I want the best from you for this must have item! They give you the liberty to choose anything that can match the shoes! I want your imagination! Wow me!

Upload your outfit and leave the link in comments:)



x Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.