Make up tip

hello Guys!!
Before showing you today's make up tip here is the best me-doll make ups that followers did :)
Are you in? See...

* MINI COMPETITION... Send me your make up through tinypic or tell me to look in your suite! The best make up wins 100 Stardollars ...! +Most beautiful medolls win a place to make up collage above ^
p.s. Minimum number of contestants is 40... Otherwise the competition is cancelled..

Let's move to the tips now...
I have a surprise for you! Yes..! As you can see today's make up tip is how to make your doll look like MSM ! Mirka_17 , superoh and M_Themis are my models this week.. So , Enjoy!! ♥DO you like the tips?
Would you love to make your doll similar to MSM ?
xoxo, sa...gataki
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.