Must have of the week

Hello there! I'm sorry for not posting here lately, but I had some important things to do in real life and they got almost all my time, so here I am posting about the Must Have of the Week again. First of all I would like to post the last Rio Dress competition winners, here they are




Good job for everyone that entered!

And now this week's must have is the Voile Ruffle Organza Frock.
It is one of my fav clothes released for Valentine's day. Those ruffles are breath taking and are so sophisticated and sweet. This is how i'm wearing it





I just LOVE it!
Don't you love it too? Wear it and post the link of your outfit in comments! the best 6 outfits will be posted on the blog next week like the ones above. Good luck!

And son't forget that i'm waiting for your suggestions ab out what should the next must have be :)

x Ioana
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.