New "INSPIRED BY" Competition + winners!

HELLO EVERYONE! (:

I'm going to start this post with a little "announcement"! (:
As you all know,I've organized loads of "Inspired by celeb look" competitions until now,but they've always been the same - done in the Starplaza. The challange was always the same - Make an inspired-by-celeb look in the Starplaza.

But THIS TIME,I've decided to organize a DIFFERENT COMPETITION. (: I wanted to see something new,so I thought that you could try and do the same - make your medoll look like a celeb - but in a different way.

This week's "INSPIRED-BY" COMPETITION is going to be...

MAKE AN INSPIRED BY CELEB GRAPHIC LOOK! (:
That's right...This week,you are allowed to choose a picture of a celeb and then recreate the look using WHATEVER you like on Stardoll (Starplaza,scenery,album,suite...) AND PHOTOSHOP/Gimp/Paint or any other program you want to use! (:

So,if you are interested,you can try to make a good GRAPHIC inspired-by look! When you're finished,comment with:

1.YOUR STARDOLL USERNAME
2.THE PICTURE (LINK) OF THE CELEBRITY LOOK YOU HAVE RECREATED,IN REAL LIFE AND THE LINK THAT SHOWS YOUR GRAPHIC! (It would be GREAT if you could put them together in one picture-link)

I will check out all of the entries and post 3 of them that are the best in my opinion next week! (:
I hope you like my idea and that you'll take part in this Comp.
I'm looking forward to seeing your graphics...(: Good luck,everyone! (:

And now,here are the last week's winners!



mia-o5-ja :




Congradulations to these girls,I really liked their work (:
And thank you ALL for entering...I've seen LOADS of amazing entries...In the end I had to eliminate at least 8 of them,although I LOVED them...They could have ALL won!
So,don't be sad if you didn't win this time...It was really hard for me to choose only 3 entries to win!

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK,EVERYONE!
Do the graphics,have fun and be creative! (:

Love you all,
StyleStar8/Emma
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.