Interview with...... www.Loca.gr!!!

                                                          (clich HERE to visit her suite)
www.Loca.gr's answer and bubbly style caught our eyes this week's interview with you competition.
A 5/5 from us to her..........




-Tell us a litthe things about you ?(name age country)
my name is Athina & I'm 15 years old.my country is Greece.

-Where did you find out about stardoll and .how long are you playing stardoll.?
I found out about stardoll in 2008 from a friend of mine,but I didn't make a account until 2009,because I prefered only to dress the other dolls.My account exicts since 17.1.2009.

-What would you like to change about stardoll?
Stardoll is a site where girls from all the ages are able to create looks & styles that they may not be able to make them in their real lifes.The only bad thing in stardoll (in my opinion always)is that the majority of products are for superstars & they are expensive too.This is really unfair.



-What do you love about stardoll?
I love stardoll because I have the oportunity to have a medoll avatar that I can change it whenever I like.




-What is your secret stardoll talent?
Actually,I don't have any stardoll talent.The thing that I am good at is writing stories & once I wrote one at a club's discussion,I won!



-Do you follow all the latest fashion  trends?
.Fashion is something importand to me.I love reading teenage magazines about all the new trends,but I cannot wear something that I don't like only because everyone wears it.I'm not a fashion victim.



-Describe the perfect day outfit?
In my opinion,the perfect day outfit would be a black skirt with white tight-fitting pants under it,a white blouze with pattern,sandals & a big bag.



-What is the best make-up for you?
I have to admit that in my real life I almost never put on make-up.But,I love pink lip-glosses,eye pencils in black color & purple eye shadow (:


-.Tell us 5 must have summer items
A hat,a colourful pair of glasses,sandals,a big bag for all-day long & suncream are the 5 most have summer items.



-What do you want to tell to the viewers of your interview?
As I said before,I am good at writing stories & expressing feelings through writing.For that i believe i won.Girls,you should always follow your dreams & never give up.Catch up every opportunity that you find.About stardoll now,I would really appreciate if you vote me for cg,scenery,album...whatever you like!



-Thanks so much for this interview we have a great time

Thank you very much!!!(:

www.Loca.gr



xoxo
MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.