Interview with...hay_lin75!!!

This week's interview winner is hay_lin75


(click HERE to go to her suite)



Congratulation once again hay_lin75 for your great answers,your fashion sense and your great personallity...So a 5/5 to hay_lin75 from us.!!!!!click HERE to go to her suite.

HERE IS THE INTERVIEW...

1.Tell us some things things about you.
I'm Maria(or Mary or MaryLu-my friends call me this way) from Romania and I'm almost 15(I'm turning on 12th of august).

2.Where did you find out about stardoll and how long are you playing?
Well, I was looking for celebrities game and they were just great! I've noticed that you can do a lot more when you have an account so I thought I should give it a shot. Since 2007 I'm irrevocably in love with Stardoll, though at one moment I took a 10 months break because it was a very important year in my life.

3. What would you change about Stardoll?
The new guestbook. It has a great graphic and all, plus it's more easy to acces but it just doesn't feel like stardoll without its own page.

4.What do you love about stardoll?
Oh! That's a very good question! The fact that inspires me! I'm always anxious to see the new clothes in Starplazza (or sales ^.^), to try some crazy make-up, to look in bazaar for things I want or to decorate my suite in crazy ways. But the major things are the fact that I can let my fashion sense rule and meeting new people. Before this whole experience I knew english, but not even close to perfect. Now, I'm pretty satisfied by my vocabulary, and the fact that I have amazing friends, from all the countries in the world.

5.What is your secret stardoll talent?
Ha ha. I never even taught of that. Well, I guess it would be writing. Sounds simple but I really like to express my feelings in writing. That's why my dream job on here would be writing for a magazine or a blog. Also, I love modelling. I'm now in some beauty contests here and *fingers crossed* I hope to move to the next cycles. That brings me to the "MeDoll of the week" thing. I always wondered how do you feel when you see your doll right there, where another at least 1000 people can see it.

6.Do you follow all the latest fashion trends?
Well, I certainly do know all of them, but I never follow all of them. I choose only the trends that would reflect my personality and that would match with my style.

7.Describe the perfect day outfit?
Well, it depends. In winter my perfect oufitt looked like that: skinny jeans/carrot pants, boyfriend blazer/cardigan, simple/striped top and a bow to bring the whole oufitt some life. But this summer I ONLY wore skirts and dresses. Even at countryside! It was a dare because I really discovered my feminine side this summer. Before that, I was edgy chic, but I discovered now that you can be feminine&edgy&chic. So, I really love florals so this would be my perfect oufitt: A floral skirt/dress, bow or flower headband, wooden coloured bangles ( I have 23!) some gladiator sandals or some cute nude coloured flats. Also, when it's cold I match the whole oufitt with an army jacket if it's cold, that way bringing my edgy side alive.

8.What is the best make-up for you?
I like to keep it simple. A lipgloss, some blush and maybe a coloured eyeliner matching with my oufitt.

9.Tell us 5 "must have" summer items.
1. A nude coloured piece of clothing- it looks so natural and fresh. I love espeaceally flats and simple blouses.
2. Crop tops- Bless Topshop for the whole collection. You have where to choose and it's GREAT to wear them with carrot pants or high waisted skirts if you hate tucking shirts in them.
3. Floral piece- Skirts, dresses, blouses even sneakers!
4. Something army- Army shorts, skirts and jackets are very cool.
5. Monobikini - I love my monibikini. It's more easy to wear if you play water sports and can save you if you have any problem or complex with the upper side.

10.What do you want to tell to the USD community that read your interview right now?
Well, to thank them that they read my oppinions and thoughts. I really apreciate it and I want to say that if anyone is looking for a nice friend, they'll know where to find me.
Thank you so much USD team for this opportunity!

Thank you so muh too...we had a great time interviewing you...!!!



More interviews next week...


xoxo
MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.