Interview with.... Anita_Lind

 Anita_Lind won this week's interview. Her doll is gorgeous. Visit her suite by clicking HERE and learn more about her . 
5/5 Anita_Lind :)


The Interview:

1. Tell us some things about yourself?
My name is Aníta, I‘m 14 aand I‘m from Iceland :] I love riding and skiing and fashion and pink and all of my friends around the world! (I do have friends around the world)

2. How long are you playing stardoll and why? Is there anything particular thing you like about it?
I have been on stardoll since 2008, and I love it. All of my best friends had dolls so I sort of had to make one too so I would understand what they were talking about all the time. :] I love that you can meet people from around the world and that you can be whoever you want on Stardoll!

3. Would you change anything on stardoll?
I’m going to be boring (boring because everybody says that) and say that superstar membership is way too expensive, and that the tribute stores are way too expensive. Even though some of them are totally worth it. :]

4. What would you say is your favorite item and which you like to obtain one day?
I would love to own the LE corset top inspired by McQueen, and the Green flowy dress from PPQ. They’re gorgeous :P

5. What is your secret (or not so secret) Stardoll talent?
Haha I don’t think I have one, I sometimes try to make designs but they’re always horrible xP It might be that I can type really fast so I answer my GB comments really fast and my mail, but that’s not really a talent… Right?

6. How is your relationship with fashion? Do you like to follow it?
Fashion (and my horses) is my life right now, I love reading fashion magazines and I have a million issues of Elle and Vogue. They’re my favorites. I really want to follow fashion trends, but people my age don’t really appreciate fashion the way I do. They just like super-tight bleached jeans and Adidas sweaters. I love tight jeans too, don’t get me wrong, but still. They look kind of tacky with all the makeup they put on and the eighteen layers of mascara. :Þ I like pretty tops and dresses and super high heels. :]

7. What inspires you when you dress up your me-doll?
I really love wearing anything that’s new. It just feels so good. So I usually buy one new thing a day and wear that with whatever looks good with it. If I don’t buy anything I like choosing one thing that I then build up my whole outfit around.

8. How would you describe your time in Stardoll? Was it fun? Did you make friends from around the world?
My first years on stardoll were fine, but I hated not being superstar. It’s not fun at all. My mom finally let me be superstar in November last year and I don’t think I’ll come back to stardoll if I stop being superstar someday. It’s not possible to be a non-SS on stardoll these days. At least not if you’ve been superstar before…
I have made friends from around the world, I have friends in New Zealand, Slovenia, Latvia and Serbia, and those are just my closest ones!

9. Tell us in your opinion 5 must have items from the current Starplaza!
1. The green flowy dress from PPQ
2. The black pleather platforms from Bisou
3. Stitch detailed platforms from RIO
4. DOT black eyeshadow
5. Inspired by Louis Vuitton dress from I love USA shop

10. Finally, what do you want to share with the readers of Underneath Stardoll that read your interview right now?
Just wanted to let you know that I will be a model in a new magazine called perfection magazine (perfection-magazine.blogspot.com) It’s going to be gorgeous! :)
And I love Underneath Stardoll!

Love Anita xoxox


Thank you Anita...it was nice having an interview with you:)

...xoxo MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.