Interview with abercrombiex19


abercrombiex19 soon catch us with her answer and when we saw her outfit we knew it was her to be interviewed this week. 5/5 from us to you. So stop by and check her. Click HERE to go to her suite


Here is the interview:
Hello and Congratulations on winning this weeks interview on USD..so let's Start:


Question: Tell us some things about yourself?
Answer: My name is Calleigh, I am 11 years old, and I live in the USA.

Question: How long have you been playing on Stardoll? Is there anything inparticular that you like about it?
Answer: After my cousins showed me dressing up the dolls, I played on it at home and realised that an account would be a good idea. I had an old, old account in 2006 when we didn't even have medolls! The things I like about Stardoll is the clubs, the magazines where we can design and model, and I love writing for maura-stardoll.blogspot.com. A cool thing is that you can draw on makeup, not just pick the color.

Question: What would you change?
Answer: If I could change just one thing, I would make a safe trading system. People are scammed all the time, Stardoll knows that we trade, they should make a system.

Question: What would you say is your favorite item and which would you like to obtain someday?
Answer: My favorite item right now is probably gladiator sandals. Summer is almost done, but they are still good in September and great for the spring. Once autumn and winter comes, I'd like to obtain a new pair of Uggs. I always get them every year, and I love the classic tall boots. I have black, which goes with all my winter colors, and chesnut which goes with the fall colored outfits.

Question: What is your secret (or not so secret) Stardoll talent?
Answer: Maybe writing? I don't know, but I am always told that I have a great writing style. I am also not bad at modeling and graphics.

Question: How is your relationship with fashion? Do you like to follow it?
Answer: Like I said in the contest, I'm the one who would rather wear a chic paris outfit than jeans and a tee. But I have to admit, I'm much more of a trend-follower than a trend-setter. You can catch me wearing what a magazine editor described, rather than throwing on a crazy outfit.

Question: What inspires you when you dress your medoll?
Answer: Nothing/no one inspires me really, I just put on what I think looks cute or what I'd like to see myself in someday.

Question: How would you describe your time in Stardoll? Is it fun? Do you make friends from around the world?
Answer: Definateley! I always meet people from Britain, California, Greece, Florida, everywhere! I didn't think I can relate to them! I honestly think I wouldn't be very artistic without Stardoll.

Question: Tell us in your opinion the top 5 must haves in the starplaza?
Answer:
1. The hip flange dress from the Herve Ledger tribute
2. The Luxe sheer lipgloss
3. The Dot black eyeshadow
4. The Hot Buys green bow headband
5. The Floral Tank from Killah.

Question: Finally, what would you like to tell the USD readers that read your interview right now?
Answer: If you wanna do something, go for it. For example, if you really wanna be a singer, don't just wish that you were one. Maybe show people videos of yourself singing. If you wanna be a fashion designer when you grow up, then sketch some designs and show them to some people. It will take you farther. By posting videos, you might get lots of views, finally landing a recording contract. By showing your designs, you might become an intern, then see your design on the runway! It can happen, so make it happen! 



...it was nice having an interview with you....

....xoxo MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.