New Velvet Orchid Released

Hey everyone,


Today we have some new items added to the Velvet Orchid store.
Take a look:


There are even two starcoin items, which is good because that means I finally get to spend them. Overall, I'm not impressed. I think I've already said this so many times, but I can't help it since a lot of recent releases are rather average. There might be one or two gems here and there, but I don't think there's really been a release that was truly amazing as one whole set. 

I must say, I do like the metallic bralette, and metallic platforms, but that's about it. Surely, there's nothing bad about this release (apart from the mouthy skirt), but nothing spectacular either.

But if you love this new release and want to buy some of the items, don't listen to me and just go and get them!


So what are your thoughts on this release?
Would you consider buying anything?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.