Hotbuys Glitter Platform Sneakers

Hey everyone,


Today we have a new Hotbuys release, and that is Velvet Orchid Glitter Platform Sneakers.

Voila

Click HERE to get them in your dressing room.


What can I say? The sneakers look nice, 13sd isn't that bad of a price (although I'd prefer if it was cheaper than that), and I do like the graphics.
My only problem with them is that they sit right behind my doll, and if I merely drag them onto my doll, the sneakers look a bit smaller than they probably should be, and they don't seem to fit her feet well.

Lets just hope this glitch gets fixed soon.

Therefore, at this point, this is a pass for me, which is a shame because I kinda like the sneakers.


But that's just me.

So what are your thoughts on the new release?
Would you buy?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.