Hotbuys Red Bow Necklace Released

Hey everyone,

Today we have yet another new Hotbuys release, and that's a very cute one.
Bonjour Bizou Red Bow Necklace


Click HERE to get it in your dressing room.


I'm quite happy that it's only 7sd (could've been worse, right?), so I might end up buying it.
I'm not too happy with how the colour turned out to be on the actual release, it's a bit dull-looking, but overall it's nice, and I like it.
Of course it's not because I'm a crazy choker hoarder.

But anyway, you decide and let us know what you think.


So what are your thoughts on the release?
Would you buy?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.