Hotbuys Silk Platforms Released

Sup,


Today we have another Hotbuys release, and here it is:


Pretty n'Love Silk Platforms.

Click HERE to obtain them.


And yet, this is another release that made me roll my eyes because it's overpriced, and there's nothing special about the shoes. Same generic stuff we've already seen multiple times.
But not going to lie, I do like the graphics and they do fit my doll's feet very nicely.

Perhaps, these shoes would look much better in real life because right now, they're just plain.
And that's all I really have to say.

Let's hope next month's Hotbuys will be better, shall we?


Let us know what you think on the shoes.
Would you consider buying?
When are we going to get better releases?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.