Olympian Quiz

Hope you missed me.


As it turns out, there is a relatively new contest launched, which is a nice little quiz about the Olympic games. Everyone likes Olympics.



Certainly, I have more chances to spot a flying unicorn than win this contest, but it never hurts to try.

Besides, you get a nice little free gift, which apparently is something weird and wonderful as it simply didn't load for me, and still won't load for the past couple of hours, even though I do have that one unopened mysterious item in my suite.

Enough said, test your luck and don't forget to submit your entry before August 22.
You can even win something.

And tell me what this invisible gift is.

EDIT: There we have it. The mystery is revealed after hours of glitching.


It's a carpet!



That's all, folks.



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.