Hotbuys Orange Suede Platforms Espadrilles Released

Hey, hey, what's up.


Today, along with the brand new LE release, we have a new Hotbuys item released in Starplaza.


If you wish so, you can obtain the new shoes HERE

They're quite pretty, and will cost you 17sd (or 15sd in my case)
What can I say? Quite cute, good for a casual spring or summer outfit, but that's about it.

I wouldn't buy those for myself because I just can't see myself wearing those often (if not at all) since it just ain't my style. But for anyone else out there, these would be perfect.
The ribbon details are cute indeed!


Here's my way of wearing it



What do you think?
Worth to buy or nope?



NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.