Hotbuys Dolce Gabbana Inspired Shorts Released

Hey, what's up everyone?


Today we have a new Starplaza release, and it happens to be a new Hotbuys item, which is Bonjour Boziou Hotbuys Dolce Gabbana Inspired Shorts.


Prepare to be amused


You can obtain this lovely item HERE

Of course, it ain't the most budget-friendly item, and it'll cost you a jolly good 18sd (shows as 16 for me).
But who knows, you might want to buy it.


As for me, this ain't anywhere close to my style, therefore, I woudn't get it for myself.
Even though I dig highwaisted shorts and pants.

Here's my way of wearing it


le super trendy outfit


So what do you think?

Will you buy?
Will you not buy?





NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.