Tip for finding out your overall starpoints

Some of you may have already noticed this but for those who haven't it might be handy. If you are subscribed to the Stardoll mailing list and receive the newsletter if you check the top of the emails Stardoll send you it shows your overall starpoints instead of your level. I thought this might be helpful for those of you who are curious to know how many starpoints you have or want to keep track of them now that the level system has replaced them.

This is probably not a permanent thing, I'm presuming Stardoll will change it to your level at some point. I'm not sure if it's in everyone's emails but it's in mine anyway so I doubt I'm the only one.



Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.