CAPTURED: Angielinastar



Hello dollies! It's Pau.Cam.Arena today!



Sorry for being that late with captured, but I have spent most of the time at the hospital, my aunt had a surgery but everything is going well now!



This weeks captured is Angielinastar, she's wearing:

Top & Floral headpiece from Jean Paul Gaultier
Lace mask from Splendid
Ombre skirt from Sea of stars
PPQ Wedge sandals


I decided to capture this outfit because I like the way she uses simple things and create a very special outfit, with chiffon & lace layers, and with the mask it looks like if she is going to a ball.


What team members say:



kickherout says...
Thats a very nice one ! I love the way lace and long draped clothes work together, and that light pink color nicely hit the outfit ! great finding !



o0Highfashion0o says...
I kind of like this outfit, the colors are very clean and matching. Maybe the mask was a bit overrated, and I think this outfit matched too much. I also think she could use more colors.
I haven't got all the opinions from the team members, but I'll update as soon as they send them to me!




this was everything for today, and remember...
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.