May Day Quiz and free gift!



There is a new May Day quiz on stardoll.

As far as I can tell this contest is available for all countries without a proxy but let me know in comments if you can't see it and I'll give you a proxy.

Everyone who participate will receive a gift and the winner will receive stardollars. I'm not sure what the gift is because all that appears in my suite is an empty starplaza box..... I'll update the post when I find out what it is.

Update: The gift has finally appeared and is a basket of flowers.



You can take the quiz by clicking

HERE

The answers to the quiz are as follows.

However you don't need to get all the answers to the quiz correct to get the gift.

Question 1 – Answer 3 (All answers to this question seem to be wrong but that's Stardoll's fault not ours. I found the answers on another site and they said the correct answer was number 3 but they all seem wrong to me)

Question 2 – Answer 2

Question 3 – Answer 1

Question 4 – Answer 1

Question 5 – Answer 3

Question 6 – Answer 2

Question 7 – Answer 2

Question 8 – Answer 3

Question 9 – Answer 1

Question 10 – Answer 1

Will you be participating?

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.