ANOTHER Strange Message

So, once again we received a strange message, a follow up from the Island Bound one.
I seriously have no idea what this is all about!

What do you think?

chloe-99
PS: I`ll keep you updated if I find anything ;D

Update: Ideas.

Ever since this was put on the blog we`ve all been debating about our messages. It seems that people thought of these:

  • Styled Outfits - Personally I don`t agree, but if so I think they`ll be summery and Spanish (Costa Del Sol is in Spain)
  • A money offer - A chance to get lots of freebies
  • Stardoll Pals - The pals get brought back.
  • Opera/Mortal Kiss - The same kind of idea; freebies and lots of campaigns
  • A Journey - We all travel around the world.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.