Hotbuys Pink Patent Heels Released

Hey everyone.


Today we have a new exciting (ok, I lied) Hotbuys release, and that is Pretty n'Love Pink Patent Heels.


Click HERE to get this in your dressing room.


For 15sd, I expected something better than this. A bit plastic, quite bleak, sitting rather awful on my doll's feet. Certainly these shoes look better than the choker that, while looking so great initially, ended up making my doll look decapitated. 

Obviously, the price is too much to ask for the shoes.

And that is all I really have to say about the new Hotbuys release.


So what are your thoughts on the release?
Would you want to buy?





NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.