Hotbuys Love Clutch Released

Hey everyone.


Today we have a new Hotbuys release, and that is *drum roll*
Evil Panda Love Clutch


Behold...


Click HERE to obtain this item in your dressing room.


Overpriced.
That was the first thing that I thought when I saw the 14sd price tag.
The clutch itself is quite weird, not to mention how awkward and out of place it looks in my doll's hand. Maybe it's the colour, maybe the shape, maybe it's some kind of black magic, but it's a miss from my point of view.

I should also add that the clutch certainly doesn't belong in the Evil Panda store, more like a very average typical Bonjour Bizou, or Pretty n'Love item, but definitely not Evil Panda.

So far, I'm personally not impressed with the new release. The graphics is nice, but I think Stardoll could've chosen a more unique and interesting item for the whole Valentine's Day edition.

Anyway.


So what are your thoughts on the new release?
Would you want to buy it?




NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.