Hotbuys Yellow Silk Camisole Released

Sup everyone,


Today we have a new Hotbuys release in StarPlaza.
And it is...


It Girls Yellow Silk Camisole for 20sd (or 18sd like me)

Click HERE to obtain it.


Obviously not being worthy enough to spend 20sd on it, the top is actually quite cute and simple. Apart from the price, I really don't have anything to say about it. 
It's just quite pretty.


And once more I will pass on the "my way" styling merely because my doll refuses to tone down her Halloween vibe, and therefore this won't look too appealing, but I'd probably wear this top with a black floor-length skirt, Winklepickers, or combat boots, and a fringe kimono, perhaps.


What are your thoughts, folks?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.