Hotbuys Cashmere Melange Sweater Released

What's up everyone.


Here is a new Hotbuys item being released, and that is Bonjour Bizou Cashmere Melange Sweater, which will cost you 20sd (or 18sd like me).



Click HERE to obtain this in your dressing room.


I'm pretty neutral about the new release. Nothing bad about, nothing too exciting. Rather plain graphics, a bit rushed, in my opinion, but overall it's alright.
20sd doesn't seem that bad of a price, but I'll let you be the judge.


Here's my way of wearing it


*I tried*

And that's about it, folks.

What are your thoughts on the new Hotbuys release?



NW

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.