Some spoilers


There are these other spoilers


Will they be for the My little Pony Equestria Girl Rainbow Rocks campaign or for anything else?

What do you think?

xoxo, sdoreymenano




NOTE

As you may have noticed, I have not been online much these last days because I'm really busy in real life with a health problem in my family, I hope that other writers can continue updating the blog as they are already doing and whenever I can, I will be here with all of you. 

I apologize, but real life and our family is more important than anything else, isn't it? 

I hope (and pray) that everything gonna be alright!

xoxo, sdoreymenano







Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.