0
"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #76
Hello readers!!
Previous week on Stardoll was so, so slow, that I was worried there won't be anything for me to recap. I realized I would have to add one thing that I don't usually write about, since I need to recap at least 3 things in my post. Ready or not, here we go.
The thing I mentioned I don't usually recap is a release of another stardesign item, this time a shorts.
Those type of shorts look great for summer, and are quite popular both on Stardoll and real life. On Stardoll, you can make endless types, and from designs I saw in comments, I liked American flag design for shorts, or blue/black ripped denim. And they would look really cool with a pair of converses and a basic white top. I guess, I'm not really a fashion expert.
On Wednesday, we got (back) a new/old store - Fever.
Anyone remembers the previous collection? Bright colors, way too bright. It makes me wonder what this collection has in common with a previous collection, aside from a name? Here we can see mostly pastel colors. Lack or a minimum of patterns may be a common thing. The items are nice, summer-y, and quite wearable. There is an interesting pair of items - a leather vest and sleeves. It would be usually sold as one piece, but Stardoll made it interesting by separating it and making users able to mix and match and make interesting outfits using either of them. I wish they separated a white top and black skirt in 3rd outfit from right though too. Anyway, way better than the previous collection.
Friday is usually a day for limited stuff, but not necessarily amount limited stuff. Anyway remembers SubCouture store? This Friday we got 3rd collection. Take a look at it.
Fantastic, unique, couture pieces is what makes this store special. Like the last 2 times, the collection was available to be bought for only 48 hours. There were 3 items for superstars only, which isn't a new thing for this store, and luckily for many, they stayed whole 48 hours, unlike the last time. As I said, those are not outfits for your everyday look, but rather for some special events and occasions. I liked some pieces, some not so much, but decided to buy a whole collection, as I already own the previous 2 ones. Shoes are fantastic too. Anyway, this is one of my favorite Stardoll stores, as the prices match the quality and items are truly fabulous.
That's it, believe it or not! I know, I wish we got more stuff, but at least I will have some time to try selling some stuff, get more stardollars. See you next Sunday!
Love,
~ Venus
Weekly Popular
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Mistletoe Clutch and it costs 12 sta...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Diamond Drops Tights and they cost 12 star...
-
A new collection on Pop Shop called "2015 New Year" has been released The prices range between 5 and 14 stardollars and there a...
-
Good morning, for every purchase of Stardollars this weekend you will get 25% more. Will you take advantage of this offer? ~...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Pearls Embellished Platforms and they...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Holiday Tulip Dress and it costs 28...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Ivory Turtleneck and it costs 16 stardo...
-
There are new stardesign interior items They cost 6 and 4 stardollars And you can find it at the 3rd and 4th p...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Cozy Winter Sweater and it costs 24 stardollar...
-
If you are from UK, just go to the Hot hot buys calender page and click where there is the logo of " ANNIE " like I sho...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(1113)
-
▼
August
(69)
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #79
- Stardoll Make-Over: Rihanna (2)
- New floor of Spectacular
- Spoilers
- Hotbuys Monster Tee released
- Callie's Picks Fashion Finalists Released
- Miss Stardoll World 2014 is coming soon
- New StarDesign Fashion Item
- New floor of Villa
- Spoilers
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #78
- Instagram Spoiler
- Hotbuys Tile Mosaic Minidress released
- Stardoll Make-Over: Fairy of the Forest
- I heart Ugg - soon on Stardoll
- September Hotbuys
- Young Hollywood Released
- Store Preview - Young Hollywood
- Young Hollywood spoilers
- Young Hollywood out tomorrow
- Instagram Spoiler
- New Stardesign item
- Hotbuys Rock Festival Boots released
- New Floor Of Voile
- Hotbuys Ripped Rock Denim released
- New floor of Voile soon
- Pals released
- Pals store preview
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #77
- Instagram Spoiler
- Hotbuys Yellow Hedi Dress released
- Back To School: High School & College
- Hotbuys Hard Rock Tee released
- Bird's eye view is released
- Spoilers for Bird's eye view
- Callie's Picks issue No.22 is released
- Bird's eye view-coming out on August 15th
- Callie's Picks Spoilers
- New stardesign fashion item
- Subcouture Interior now available
- Spoiler
- Hotbuys Woven Ikat Belt released
- New floor of Splendid
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #76
- Hotbuys Woven Shopper Tote released
- Stardoll Make-Over: Kim Kardashian *Wedding*
- Subcouture released
- Subcouture store preview
- Free Akita
- Instagram Spoiler
- Spoiler
- Hotbuys Leather Laces Skirt released
- DohVinci - soon on Stardoll
- New floor of Fever
- New Stardesign Fashion item
- New barbie style club task
- MLP awards in stardesign (UPDATED)
- MLP awards in the catalog
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #75
- Hotbuys Woven Peasant Top released
- Free gift from Anna and the French Kiss
- Some spoilers
- Spoilers
- How To: Best Colors For Your Eyes
- Last chance - Missoni Home Tribute
- Two new floors of Royalty released
- Royalty store Spoilers
- Hot Buys spoilers
- New Offer!
-
▼
August
(69)

