Covergirl of the Month - December

The winner for Covergirl of the Month December is:

Her Entry for the Christmas/New Year's Eve Glamour Event was this one:


and now moving on to know our new Covergirl:

Stardollnick:Juste546
Name: Justine
Age: 14
Country: Lithuania

How is it to be Medoll of the Month?
It’s absolutely amazing! I was really, really surprised and didn’t expect to win it at all! There was some magnificent outfits and I thought that my chances are really small, so thank you very much all who voted for me!! ;D

What inspired you to make this look in this months competition?
For me, I always imagined what I would wear in event like this, so when I saw theme for outfit i was like “Yes! I know exactly what to wear” ;D

What are your passions in real life?
My passion in real life is definitely drawing and other arts. I spend most of my free time writing songs, playing piano and stuffs like this.:)

Could you describe to us your style?
My outfits usually very random cause  I like to trying different looks. One day I can be all dressy and classy and other wear ripped jeans and leather jackets. I guess it depends on my mood too! :D

What is your biggest wish for the future?
My biggest dream is to become a fashion Designer! Sometimes I imagine like 20 years later I open my stardoll and there it is, my own design clothes :D

What do you want people to remember about you when you leave stardoll?
I haven’t done anything that big on SD to be remembered, but I rally hope that all people I know will remember my as friendly, fun and shopaholic girl who loves her friends! Lolz
:D


The top 5 Doll's for December according to your votes were:
1.juste546
2.CuteSueEllen
3.EmilyPeepers101
4.ppariss.
5.clarapop


 Congratulations to everyone that participated.

...xoxo M_Themis
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.