CAPTURED: Starandyou

 
Hello dollies!
 
 
Today our captured girl is Starandyou from Spain.
 
 
I love this outfit because it's really comfortable & It looks so real, the combination of colors is really nice and everything looks perfect!
 
 
Haha actually I saw your comments guys, I know 8 inches heels aren't comfortable, but they are chic, lol!
 

 
She's wearing:
 
Lois Jacket from Diesel
Jeans from Stylein
Decades bag & belt
Silver Tank from Fudge
Scarf from Bisou
 
 
Let's see what other captured members think...
 
 
Mateotkd
Great outfit, I like how she mix the colours. But I´m not sure about those shoes. Everything else is ok. Nice choice.


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.