Medoll Of The Month (Entries - for January)


So here we are, like every month...

And this month, you'll have to dress up your doll with this THEME:

RED

You need to use at least one red outfit or accessories...

Red being a color for christmas, I needed to choose it as the theme!

Then to enter on this competition it's really simple:

- Dress up your doll as the theme,
- Leave a comment with your stardoll username & the link of your screenshot* (you can also add a description of the look if you want),
-Wait about 5 days for the next step.

For the next step I'll choose the best entries and I'll post a poll...

So, if you want to be the new Medoll Of The Month, post your entry and good luck!



*You cannot give me the link to your album anymore, cause it takes too long for me to wait till it log. I know it can sound stupid, but you just have to make a little screenshot and it's easier for me to look at all the entries... 

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.