Make up tip/ VOTE ♥

Hello USD's make up lovers!
Firstly I want to congratulate our previous winner:RosieeMudiee (contact me to get ur prize)
and now our XMAS collage :


vote for ur fav ♥



If u wanna donate for our MAKE UP POST contact sa...gataki

My XMAS version: Enjoy!



xoxo , sa...gataki

Next week’s collage: Send me your make up entry (through tinypic/photobucket or any other picture’s program ) here in comments section or with Facebook picture in my FB (my FB is Sa Gataki) or tell me to look in your suite..!


Make up theme: MY NEW YEARS EVE MAKE UP ( USE LOTS OF GLITTER + INSPIRATION PIC NEEDED)

ATTENTION: I will be on vacation for Xmas + next week I will not be able to post so to make things up to you guys our next prize will be 150 stardollars and a collaboration with my make up post! My absence means that you have a lot of time to prepare your look and impress me! Try to be different + glamorous!! Don't rush to send your entry...!
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.