Day 13 Calendars & Your Opinion?

On my iPhone again. Fixed image setup, not links yet.

Silver Teddy - 33sc.
Go to:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/calendar2011


Hot Hot Buys Top (even though it looks like a dress...?) - 10sd
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/hotbuys/

Links aren't working for me. I've tried everything.

I have something to talk to you guys about. Lately I've been busy as you can see. I've been with USD for almost half of a year already, and I love writing for this blog, helping you people. There has been a lack of free items as well. A lot of contests now don't have prizes to go with it, so it's even harder to try to find free items. I love this blog, but it's very time consuming and I think I'll be leaving. I wanted to ask you guys first. I think I'll be doing other projects and blogs, etc. What do you think? :/

- Shay.

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.