Inspired by Lady Gaga look & winners

Hello there! ^^
It`s time for another weekly segment of mine! (:
This time,I`ve decided to recreate a look by Lady Gaga,and well,here it is:



Hope you like it (: I think it's quite cool,crazy and,overall,very interesting (:
Anyways,here are the items that I`ve used to create this look :

-Stardoll "high waisted skirt" , 5 sd
-Fallen Angel "black bra" , 5 sd ....AND/OR..... Rio "satin bra" , 3 sd
-Basics "white canvas bag" , 2 sd
-Bisou "bangles w pearls" , 3 sd
-Lady Gaga sunglasses, 6 sd

So,that's it. (:
Now,I`ll show you the last week's entries which I've liked the most...They are the last week's winners,and they are.....





Congradulations to these talented girls! (:
And thank you ALL for entering,I've seen a lot of amazing entries,it was really hard for me to pick only 3 of them to win.

Anyways,you can try to make a celebrity inspired look this week as well! (:
So,if you'd like to try to make an inspired by celebrity look this time...recreate one,screen-print it,post it on tinypic and comment with :
1.YOUR STARDOLL USERNAME
2.THE LINK THAT SHOWS THE LOOK YOU'VE RECREATED,ON STARDOLL
and
THE PICTURE OF THE CELEBRITY LOOK YOU HAVE RECREATED,IN REAL LIFE
(It would be GREAT if you could put them together in one picture-link)

I will choose the three entries that are the best in my opinion and post them the next week!

*you can recreate a look by ANY celeb,it doesn`t have to be Lady Gaga.
and
*if you've won before,you can always participate again!

Have fun and be creative! I`m loooking forward to seeing your work! (:

xoxo
StyleStar8/Emma
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.